On double click on a MS Access (2007-MDB 2002-03 format) form field pop up a Risk matrix and capture the user selection on the form fileds.
- Refer the attached [url removed, login to view] file and above RAM matrix.
- If the user double clicks on C, L (or) RR columns of each row of the form, the Risk Matrix(RAM) should pop up.
- The user will select any one of the four likelihood and Consequence cell (light purple).
- The intersection cell of max. consequence vs likelihood is the selected risk level and it should project out and get highlighted with a blue border.
- The highlighted risk level colour should fill the RR cell of the row.
- The above should be possible for each row in the form where the Item field is not empty.
- The Coder to provide fully functional solution with complete source code.
- The copyrights shall belong to the Buyer.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
We have developed several MS Access database projects as well as worked on maintenance/bug fixing as well, in past 13 years. Developer over 430 projects till now.
Hi, I can do the job, MS Access expert, software developer for a several years, great experience dealing with big and small databases I am looking forward to work with you Regards Diego
I can do this for you, quite simple. Please check my reviews, I have done quite a lot of Access/VBA Projects (many of them aren't properly categorized that's why they don't appear on this bid.)
Namaste, Give this assignment to us. We are having fifteen years of experience on solution development. It'll be delivered within given time. You'll be happy yo get our services and support. Hire us.