Retail store software - repost
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $202 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. Maintable: Itemcode, Totalstock, Itemname, Model, Brand, Origin, Purchaserate, Transportationcost, Othercost, Purchasevalue (Purchaserate + Transporationcost + Othercost), Remarks
(Maintable is the main stock table where preserve the all items stock)
2. Selltable: Itemname, Model, Brand, Origin, Salerate, Quantity, Totalprice, Payment (full pay or due), Remarks
(Subtable, where I want to preserve item wise sell record- any time I want to see the sell status it may by day, month year. Keep your mind, one customer may purchase more than one item at a time)
3. Customertable: Customercode, Customername, Customerphone, Customeraddress, PurchaseItem, Purchasequantity, Purchasedate, Remarks
(From this table I want to preserve customer information. From where I want to see- which customer purchase which item and It was paid cash or by check or credit (not credit card). Customer may not pay me full at the time of purchase, next time I want to see, which customer is in due.
You may prepare table 2 and 3 within one table but I want those information.
1. Mainform: All information of table 1 will make input here.
2. Subform: At the time of sell the item to customer, I will entry only item code, all other information of table 2 automatically entry in table 2. I will entry item quantity, rate wise total price will show in the form.
Keyboard for the software
1. Stock entry (table 1) when any item will store (stock in) I will entry here (Keep your mind - after sell some item may in my shop e.g. Before stock end I will stock more)
2. Sell (table 2): I will click here and a sell form open- First I will entry Customer name, phone # and address then entry Item. (After entry complete, number of item will deduct from main stock (Maintable- Totalstock))
3. Print: After sell item entry I will take print it in my printed bill. If the customer not pay me full due amount will mention in the bill. After some days customer will pay me the due amount; so, I need an option for recall the sell item here (it may based on voucher/bill number or customer number) and adjust the due amount. Amount may no full, in that case rest amount will preserve in the database. It may happen repeatedly.
4. Print will be in my retail store's printed bill so page setup is important here.
You have to make this software using MS Access. You may use VB code and SQL (Access) other languages are discourage to bid. Only low bid here.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online