This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $425 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Create an addin to work with:
- AutoCAD 2004 to 2009.
To have a toolbar with various sample buttons and menus on the main AutoCAD menus.
- AutoCAD 2010 & 2011
To create a Ribbon Page with various style buttons.
- To be able to call external DLL (a small sample to be provided) and to integrate with internal AutoCAD API to:
1- Create new document,
2- Insert blocks,
3- check for XREFs for this drawing
- The addin must be able to load automatically when AutoCAD starts.
- Use Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, .NET platform 3.5
- Not to use any 3-rd party DLL's unless we approve them first.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online