Capture images on .NET - Fix a program
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1271 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
• Application should capture image (as a snapshot) and record video from a USB Video Capture device (ENMVG - USB Audio/Video Grabber which brand is Encore).
• That frm is part of an application develop in VB, .NET Framework can be used.
• I have an application developed, which capture video from the capture, but not a snapshot, you can reuse same source code and re adapt it to take a snapshot or you can develop a new one. You have to use the dll which has includes on the device to develop the form.
• Application developed use [url removed, login to view] as a dll to capture images from a video capture device.
• Video capture device doesn't use WIA (Windows Image Acquisition).
• Application after finished must be deploy in different computers so, if you use any dll you have to include that dll as a source code.
• Application should being deployed on 32 bits and 64 bits (Windows XP & Windows 7, for example).
• After the system recognizes the device capture, we should access to the device's properties: Bright, color, contrast. NTSC System, PAL System, etc.
• Please don’t use [url removed, login to view] –device doesn’t recognize that dll as a valid dll).
• I can share the code in order to facilitate the developing of the application.
• Please, only post your offer if you have experience on that kind of projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online