DirectX Game Project - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
1. The DirectX application will automatically run on Windows Startup. The DirectX Overlay app will hook my application and overlay it ingame by drawing to the surface of DirectX.
2. The DirectX application must be able to overlay all game windows without lag/memory leaks or crashing.
3 The DirectX application will then be required to get a handle on a running application (My App) by accessing its process ID or window name, and then display (My App) over a full screen game surface using the DirectX overlay application.
4. When the Ins Key is pressed while ingame, it will Show the Overlay and its hooked process (My App). If the End key is pressed it will hide the overlay window. User must be able to access and click my app while ingame.
5. Overlay must work with DirectX Surface, without minimizing or crashing any games.
It's a simple and small project! (Similar to a "game hack") Project source code must be well commented, brief explanations!
(PROJECT BUDGET $250)
(NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE)
(I WILL HAVE A LOT MORE WORK FOR THE APPLYING CANDIDATE AFTER THIS PROJECT)
Message me for details.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online