Dynamically programmatically read Excel Access to Create SQL Server Database aspx 2
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $145 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. Present user with basic interface to select files on local machine. then Read multiple spreadsheets or files as well as Access db and create sql server database using the data.
2. Present to user data preview and predetermine best format of column (datatype: eg date, string), allowing to choose format of each column, and let user know which row and cell value that would result in inconsistency or loss of data for selected format. Do not copy formulas, just values.
3. Asks user to confirm/provide table name.
4. Ask user if first row contains column headings and allowing user to view, confirm each new column name. Column name has few limitations would be provided to programmer..
5. After importing tables, loop through tables asking user if each table relates to others and using which column and if child parent or many-many. When it does, create a PK/FK relation or cross referencing/linking table.
VB. net 2008 - Web interface. SQL Server 2008
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online