Project: Customised Forms Authentication
Please provide a demonstration/code meeting the below demands.
DO NOT TAKE SHORT CUTS, PLEASE CODE WITH PROFESSIONALISM OF HIGHEST DEGREE
VIDEO PROJECT EXPLAINED : [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Ajax enabled site
MS SQL server 2005
[url removed, login to view]
This site "MyWebSite" folder structure mirrors my main project.
Folders in this test site:
Restricted access folders: Admin, Members, MembersX ***
Public Folders: Pages (guest or open to all WWW users)
*** A user must be a member of Members to be a MembersX as well.
So roles can be allocated to a single user like this:
Admin, Members, MembersX,Public
Public (not really a role but you get what I mean)
PROCESS BY MEMBERSHIP TYPES
The administrator (admin) will ALL create/register new users. (IMPORTANT)
Registration fields required.
PASSWORD : Like #G45k5jhg (NOTE : aspnetdb could do this I guess.
NAME: like James Smith
SHORT NAME: like Jsmit
ADDRESS: 65 waterway street
- Logon(email) and password validation site access
- Lost Password management
- Change password management
- Change Email(logon), Name, Short Name, Address, town, Country details management
- New Members do not register, they only logon and alter details, admin registers the new user.
- Validated on input format of text fields (AJAX validation)
- Case sensitive password encryption SHA1 format.
- Logon fail count, say 5 attempts fail send user back to [url removed, login to view]
- USE stored procs the same way that I have demonstrated in '[url removed, login to view]' class.
- I have a table called 'DIM_User_Approved', with a numeric UserID integer number (NOT GUID).
- I believe a [url removed, login to view] controls membership ID can be used to link to this table or these fields used in aspnetdb (????).
- I want the 'DIM_User_Approved' table to be my membership table or be linked to or fields be inserted into aspnetdb
- I wish to use the '[url removed, login to view]' field (UserID) as my main membership number.
- COOKIES must be used to verifiy members, so how does one get my USERID in the Forms Authentication session cookie.
- Use this as normal
- I WANT TO USE THE EMAIL AS THE LOGON (ONLY)
- I need my site to be COOKIE security protected
- I know aspnetdb uses a GUID ID for users, but I need to use USERID field.
- I need the UserID to be available in 'myWebsite' project for security checks etc
- Does my custom USERID end up in aspnetdb security cookie under forms authentication.