Invoicing Software Required
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 20
Invoice and Accounting Software
We Require an Invoicing and Accounts Software For Our Business.
It needs to be very advanced and have many features. We prefer to have the software to be made in .NET and may also require features to be added on the future.
Below I have listed features that very important and must be in the software, the developer should also add on other features which they believe may be relevant –
User Login, and User Rights
Main Page (Accessible by All Employees)
Add Customer - We have two types of customer (Trade Customer and Retail Customer)
Create An Order – This will allow the user to create an invoice by selecting a customer and selecting products from a database
Create a Quote – Exactly the same as creating an invoice, but it will create a quote against the customer, which can be changed into an invoice at a later stage or date.
Return Item – Any Items Returned will be added here, this will need to go against a customer and also be deducted from any sales or profits
Management Area (Accessed by Management Only)
Add Product – Here will need to enter Item Name, Quantity, Trade Price, Retail Price, Cost Price, Supplier, Barcode
Remove Product – Simply Remove a Product from the Database
Edit Product – Edit any Product Details
Reports (Please See Reports Section Below)
Accounts (Please See Sales Section Below)
Add/Remove Employee - Add an Employee with User Rights
Any Other Features the Developer Feels are Necessary
Invoice must have an option to select a customer from database by simply typing there Name or Company Name. After selection, we are able to edit any delivery details for the customer. We can then add products from the database by simply typing there name, the price of the product will be picked up by whether the customer is a retail customer or a trade customer. The invoice must generate a number for each invoice created, and the invoice must be saved to the customer details. The employee name should also be included on the invoice.
We require reports for the following –
• Products Sold Weekly, Monthly Yearly
• Best Selling Product Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
• Best Customer Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
• Total Sales Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
• Total Turnover Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
• A Graph With All Months, Showing Which Month Has Had Most Customer, and Most Sales
• Stock Control – To Check Quantity of Items
• Employee Who Took Most Orders
• Amount of Website Orders, eBay Orders, Amazon Orders, Collection Order and Other Orders. This needs a Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Report.
• Least Selling Product
Any Other Features the Developer Believes are Necessary
All Reports Must Be Printable.
A Daily Sale Report, Showing the Daily Sales, Daily Profit, Total Amount of Orders, Total Products Sold.
A Weekly Sale Report showing the same as above.
Weekly Report of Total Profit
Add Expenses to Generate Exact Profit
Add Staff Salary and Time Sheet – Must Be Able to Print off a Report with Staff Working Time, Days and Salary
All Other Basic Accounting Applications
Other Important Features –
• Have a Database for Trade Clients and Retail Clients
• Have a Database for Products
• When making an invoice easy selection of customer, and easy selection of products from database.
• Different prices for Trade Clients and Different for Retail
• Input the Cost of An Item, so It Can Work Out Weekly Profit
• Ability to generate a quote for a customer, and later change it to an invoice
• Ability to email a invoice to a customer
• Store payment details for each customer
• Store previous orders for each customer
• Must Be User Friendly
• Add Products to Invoice By Barcode
Any Other Features the Developer Feels Are Necessary.
Many ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online