I'm looking for someone to write me a module in VB.NET to read/write into memory of external processes.
This module contains:
- Read/Write byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes, float and double values
- Fast array of byte scan returning the address of matched bytes, featuring mask support
- Support of 64 and 32 bit processes
- Get the base address of a module inside of the process
- Allocate free memory
- Read/Write pointers (one up to ten offsets)
All features should be highly customizable, commented and easy to change. If you can persuade me that it's worth it, I am willing to raise the payment.
For any questions please contact me!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
Hello, Are you open to C/C++? It's more close to native code than Visual Basic. I can provide a dll that you can access from Visual Basic containing the features you requested. Let me know. John