.NET Script that shows different information on diff dates
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $243 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a back-end of the page programmed. Front End is DONE. with all css, html, js and jquery that displays the page for a PHP version of the page. I want to use the same frontend, but with a .net backend. I will provide you with .xml to show you the data structure and original
- IMPORTANT: .NET 4.0
- IMPORTANT: MySQL
- IMPORTANT: [url removed, login to view] with connectors, paths, and everything needed for easy implementation for my current site.
- IMPORTANT: W3 Compatible & Works well on major browsers
Basically, this script will display scheduled articles with a timer, and if there aren't any scheduled, it will display a custom article offline page.
- Must be able to save/load articles into the database
- Only 1 article shows up at a time on the front end
- Admin User will have to choose publication time for each article (Fromt Date & Time, to Date & Time - based on ‘Eastern Time Zone”)
- Warn if the user enters a time that's overlapping another article.
- If there is an overlap of publishing time, display the one that was saved last in the overlap time
- There will be JS a timer, which is already programmed in js & styled, which will show for how much longer the article will be published - all you have to do is to pass the values that the user entered.
- Page reloads automatically when the article expires
- If no article scheduled - there are 3 kinds of “article offline” pages that the user can choose to be the “default” and edit them too - just text and image editor, no extra input fields except for title and 2 meta tags.
1) Edit Content of Article
- Create new Article
- Edit an Article
- Save Article
- Load Article
- Set start & end date
- around 20 text input fields populate the page in different places & a couple of checkmarks and radiobuttons control which images will be displayed in the article. - all front end stuff is done, so all you have to to do is to push these values into the db from admin section, and push it back out to the front end html tags.
- Text Editors for different sections of the article with upload image capability
- have an upload jpg dialog box
- Store images on storage
- Store data in database
- User can enter between 1 to 5 “Tabs” in the backend, which will populate the <div>’s of the tabs in the front end - Tabs front end coding is already done.
2) User can Generate HTML and download into the computer
- Download a very basic HTML version of the article (with text and images inputted in the editor - all images must have absolute URL’s, including the time when will the article will go offline - HTML template will be provided) & convert 2 strings into a JPG, save it on the server’s drive and include it in the html file with its absolute url.
- “email to” input box which sends the html generated html as an attachment to the inputted email.
3) preview button right next to the save button
- preview page is automatically generated in /preview
4) Take affiliate id from the url and store it if the user choose to click the buy button (example [url removed, login to view]) - I’ll implement this part myself with my cart.
5) Finally, uploaded into a godaddy server.
VERY IMPORTANT: The first word of the email you’ll send me when YOU bid on this project must be “PRIVET” - If not, your bid will be automatically disregarded as bid spam.
Thank you for reading.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online