Point & Figure and Kagi Chart
This project was successfully completed by scubapro for $150 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
I need to create a point & figure and kagi chart in my program. The data source is stock values (i.e. open, high, low, close) and based on that the charts are created. I do not want an external charting module as most of them are paid. If you still want to use an external control, please let me know before. You can either use microsoft chart control or create such charts on standard .net controls such as picture box, form or whatever you like. The problem with MS Chart control is that their P&F is incorrect and you can't customise much. You have to give input options for charts such as reversal, box size and up & down colours.
This is how we will go about it :
1) You give me a function/code which will ask for a set of values (i.e. open,high,low,close) and create charts.
2) The logic behind them can be found by searching in google. Sites like investopedia etc have them.
3) Once the charts are created I will match the results with an existing product.
4) When it matches, we are done.
I am using Visual Sudio 2008, [url removed, login to view], .NET 3.5 SP1. You can pm me if you have other suggestions/questions. (see attached image for more info.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online