Post to Facebook Page's Wall from ASP.NET (VB.NET)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $121 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a [url removed, login to view] class used inside a .NET 3.5 project. The aim of this project is posting a message to a Facebook wall page, not to account owner wall but to an account's owner page.
- Using the lates authentication OAuth mechanism, Graph API and Facebook C# SDK
- Facebook AppId and AppSecret will be provided from Application Settings
- IMPORTANT. All authentication must be handled without any manual user login or interaction. Web application will work on "silent mode" therefore it
must be able to handle the required Facebook authentication, token request and page post without any user's input in order to do his job
- Post to wall must send a text and a link; image or video are optional and must be considered as such.
- Language: [url removed, login to view]
- Development and test must be done on developer's Facebook account and subpage
- A running Visual Studio project including a web form used to post a message thru the requested class
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online