I need a simple software written in .Net (C#/VB), to control Canon DSLR digital camera. There are some opensource projects but they are far more complex than what I need.
I will have these devices:
1. Canon DSLR
2. Windows Computer (connected to DSLR using USB cable)
3. Photo printer
It must have
1. Must be able to display the current scene in your program (sth like Live View)
2. Must be able to shoot with timer ( e.g. after 3 sec, this should be configurable and should display on screen, count down numbers)
3. Must be able to save into predefined folder, this should be configurable
4. Must be able to view the photo after shooting
5. Must be able to print the latest photo in preview to predefined paper size (should be configurable)
6. Must be able to print using pre-configured values: no of copies, no of rows/columns in one copy, spacing between rows/columns.
7. Must be able to cancel the current photos in preview and take another photo
10 freelancers are bidding on average $585 for this job
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
Hi there! I'm a very experienced C# developer, plus I have my own Canon DSLR to make the tests. I've been researching about this topic and I know I can do it. Please contact me to talk further.