RFP for - Search Results Editor (SRE)
Required language: [url removed, login to view] 3.5 (VS2012)
Required format: Windows application (DLL)
The source code should be written as a Visual Studio 2012 Class Library Project/Solution
This request is for a group of classes.
Each class should return specific information about an existing items, according to a given search parameters.
Each class should have the following name and should return results from one of the following systems:
- Microsoft file system (NTFS / FAT) Class name: SRE_Windows
- Microsoft Exchange Class name: SRE_Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint Class name: SRE_SharePoint
- SalesForce Class name: SRE_SalesForce
The call for each DLL will be done by an XML having the following format:
- Id (as string) is the ID of the request or the ID of the topic
- yyyyMMddHHmm (as string) is the oldest modify date of the item that should be searched. For example: if yyyyMMddHHmm is 201301022359 then only items with modify date later than January 2nd 2013 23:59 should be searched.
If no date was specified then all topics should be searched.
- categoryName (as string) is a name of sub-category that limits the search to.
If no categoryName was specified, then all directories will be searched.
for example: if categoryName is "Products/Electronics" then only items within the Products/Electronics folder will be searched.
- Text (as string) is the keyword (Topic) to search.
The response for each request will be an XML file, representing all the items that match each topic.
NOTE: There might be some topics in the request that match none of the items, and some topics that match some of the items.
The XML will have the following format:
<Type = itemType
9 freelancers are bidding on average $700 for this job
Hi.i can help you.i have the expert of ASP.NET , Sql, Software Engineering, HTML/CSS ,Jquery,EF,C#.net,Vb.net,and have 8+ years experience.i can do this work.
i already dealt wit this type of project earlier i've clear cut idea about this project i just need your confirmation. when should i start working on the project.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.