Search Results Editor (SRE)
This project was successfully completed by sandeep25101982 for $500 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In3 days
RFP for - Search Results Editor (SRE)
Required language: [url removed, login to view] 3.5 (VS2012)
Required format: Windows application (DLL)
The source code should be written as a Visual Studio 2012 Class Library Project/Solution
This request is for a group of classes.
Each class should return specific information about an existing items, according to a given search parameters.
Each class should have the following name and should return results from one of the following systems:
- Microsoft file system (NTFS / FAT) Class name: SRE_Windows
- Microsoft Exchange Class name: SRE_Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint Class name: SRE_SharePoint
- SalesForce Class name: SRE_SalesForce
The call for each DLL will be done by an XML having the following format:
- Id (as string) is the ID of the request or the ID of the topic
- yyyyMMddHHmm (as string) is the oldest modify date of the item that should be searched. For example: if yyyyMMddHHmm is 201301022359 then only items with modify date later than January 2nd 2013 23:59 should be searched.
If no date was specified then all topics should be searched.
- categoryName (as string) is a name of sub-category that limits the search to.
If no categoryName was specified, then all directories will be searched.
for example: if categoryName is "Products/Electronics" then only items within the Products/Electronics folder will be searched.
- Text (as string) is the keyword (Topic) to search.
The response for each request will be an XML file, representing all the items that match each topic.
NOTE: There might be some topics in the request that match none of the items, and some topics that match some of the items.
The XML will have the following format:
<Type = itemType
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online