I have a vb6 program that needs a couple of tweaks. It stamps sequential numbers onto image files.
What I need:
1. The placement tool (for where the stamp goes) is set when the program opens, but it doesn't work that well. I might want sliders instead of the user having to keep clicking a button.
2. The output folder is not able to be made on the "fly." So if someone doesn't set the folder you get an error. I would like to have that added.
3. It doesn't work recursively. I'd like it to.
4. It only works on single tiff images. I'd like it to also work, sequentially, on multi-page tiffs as well as the other image types.
5. I'd like an estimate on what it would take to replace the image viewer which is a now-defunct program which is unsupported by the company. This is a pre-net program so there are a lot of newer viewers out there I could use but they are net.
6. I would like an estimate on finishing a net translation version of the program I had made awhile back which never worked correctly. ( In this version I might get/provide a new net viewer to be incorporated.)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $237 for this job
Hello There, I've been developing in VB6 & .Net (both C# & VB.Net) for over a decade now & I have some availability to knock this out for you this week. Please see the PMB for more relevant information.
I think you should update the system in Vb.net version. I can help you in this project as I am experienced in both system. Would you please attach the existing software to see how it works?