I am trying to download files from urls beginning with HTTPS. I am using TOR/Privoxy to protect privacy while downloading files. But when i try to download file it gives me error and does not allow me to download file.
I created a sample project in [url removed, login to view] (attached). There is a GO button, clicking it will open Gmail signup page (i chose it because it uses HTTPS so good for testing) in embeded webbrowser. Once it finished loading, click "Download Image", it will try to download captcha image from gmail page but always fail with error (i hard coded TOR/Privoxy IP, port into code i.e. 127.0.0.1, 8118)
But when i try to download it without TOR/Privoxy it works fine.
You have to do two things-
1. Fix my code so that i can download Google captcha image using TOR/Privoxy. You can use webclient or Httpwebrequest class to do it. Make sure that it will work with any HTTPS url not just with Gmail page. Gmail page is just for testing.
2. When using TOR/Privoxy it also raises 3-4 unhandled script errors like "_uRno is undefined". You have to write code to handle this error and prevent it from appearing on screen.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 2005 or 2008, TOR/Privoxy, Win 2k, xp, vista