Utility App Update 2 ($100 MAX) - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $126 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need this done by 3pm PST (California, USA)
I already have code that you will use. I just need the following goals added to the code.
Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create an enhanced home utility auditing program based on Week Three.
The user should be able to do the following:
• Export the data in the listing area to an external text file.
• Change default power ratings of a selected appliance.
The program should do the following:
• Use arrays or structures where applicable.
• Read the default power rating for appliances from an external text file.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Include in-program comments and name variables meaningfully.
Zip the files of the project together.
Submit the zipped file and send the Code you wrote to me..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online