Visual Basic 2010 UDP Socket programming
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
Programming required in Visual Basic 2010. Need UDP Socket sendto functions for collection of users, and UDP listen function. These functions call in a real-time to update multiple users for changes in state of local application.
1. Function - SendAllUDP (Datamessage)
- The protocol of the sending messages in raw data, with a sender identification at the front of every message sent.
- Need to send 1 to 1000 users (EndPoints)
- Code needs to be connectionless, and coded for performance
2. Function - ListenUDP
Willing to take suggestions on how this could be done. An XNA sendto/packwriter type looklike.
I do not see this as difficult coding, you must need to understand how to code scokets with UDP to help me.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online