Looking for someone to create a utility to automatically create purchase orders in Quickbooks Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition.
User will select desired Item Assembly to perform the automatic creation of POs.
The utility will tree walk through the item assembly, create a list of vendors using the preferred vendor field, then populate a purchase order (for each vendor represented) with the items for that vendor.
In addition, an Excel spreadsheet is to be generated with the list of purchase orders created, along with the Vendor name.
Source code and IP to be granted to the purchaser.
Programmer must provide the instructions to install the utility.
- Standalone utility on Windows XP PC to automatically create purchase orders in Quickbooks from Item Assemblies.
- Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition of Quickbooks is being used.
- User will select database name by browsing to database file location.
- User will enter username and password.
- User will select desired Item Assembly from a drop down list of all top level Item Assemblies (from the QB database).
- The user will select a default Preferred Vendor from a drop down list of all Vendors (from the QB database). This value will be used where no Preferred Vendor has been assigned against a part.
- User will be able to browse location and enter a filename for the Tracking Report. Default filename will be the Item Assembly Name if not entered by the user.
- The user will select a desired (validated) ship date for all the purchase orders that will be created. It will default to two weeks from system date.
- The user will select a shipping address from a drop down list of Drop Ship addresses (from the QB database).
- The user will select a shipping via from a drop down list of from the QB database.
- Tracking Report Only Mode – the user will have the option of selecting a Tracking Report Only Mode check box. In - - Tracking Report Only Mode, Purchase Order won’t be created, just the Tracking Report.
- The utility will tree walk through the selected Item Assembly, including all its’ sub-assemblies.
- It will gather a list of unique vendors Ids using the Preferred Vendor field of each Item in each sub assembly. If the default Preferred Vendor is not represented in the list, that will be added as well IF there are some Items that don’t have a Preferred Vendor defined.
- It will then create a purchase order for each vendor in the gathered list. It will use the “ship date” entered by the user, the user defined “shipping address” and the “ship via”.
- It will populate each purchase order with the items for that vendor, along with the quantities that are allocated in the Item Assembly.
- An MS Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) to be generated, after the creation of the Purchase Orders in the Quickbooks database, containing with the list of purchase orders created, along with the Vendor name. One row per PO. PO and Vendor name in separate columns.
- IP for the utility is to be granted to the purchaser.
- Programmer must provide the instructions to install the utility.
- Programmer must provide instructions on how to run the utility.
- Programmer must provide source code and instructions on how to compile the utility.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $674 for this job
Hello Sir. We are integration experts and worked with Quickbooks APIs many times. Lets discuss in PM for complete details and information flow. Thanks
Hi, I have developed similar functionality for couple of clients. Please refer my completed projects and comments from them. Please read the PM form more details. Thanks, Kavita
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.