Visual Basic Powerpoint presentation - Dynamic text field
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I require a VBS that I can run inside of powerpoint that will do the following:
1) Will look to a sql table, web hosted Mysql database with credentials
2) Will replace 4 text boxes within the powerpoint presentation with consent contained in the mysql table columns
3) The script will run/refresh every 1 minute.
4) If newer content is found in the table, It will update the power point presentation text fields
5) It can be run without an internet connection. ie. It will still display current content if the script fails to refresh new content.
6) An acknowledgement written back to a table saying the "identifier of that script" powerpoint presentation has updated the text feilds. note. there might be several machines running the same presentation. So the ability to 'name' the presentations would be ideal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online