Quickbooks Application rework - repost
This project was successfully completed by consus for $750 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I am including my past non working program for you to use or modify as needed. My db uses a field called properties as customers. I need the following things either added or fixed in the attached application. If it is easier to rewrite the application, then I am ok with that.
1) The supplied application only recognizes a single version of quickbooks. I need the revised application to connect with any version of a locally installed quickbooks company file or an online version of quickbooks.
2) Add payroll importing capability. Specific database fields will be given to the awarded developer.
3) Add receivable importing capability. Specific databse fields will be given to the awarded developer.
4) All third party software will need to be included into the setup file for the application. This means that if a my sql connector is needed for the functionality, then the application needs to check for the appropriate file installed on the local pc and if it is not found then it will be installed by the application. The same for any other connection utilities that are needed.
5) I need full mapping capability of invoice items from my db to qb file. My online db uses items to build an invoice and i need the ability for these items to be imported and synced with the qb file. I believe this capability currently exists in the application but if it does not, it will need to be added.
6) Estimate importing capability. My website generates estimates and i need them imported into quickbooks.
7) All invoices and estimates and receivables will need to be tied to customers in quickbooks as it relates to a specific connection between the estimates and invoices with properties on my site.
8) All payroll needs to be connected to an invoice or customer that my sub contractors were paid for. These connections are made on my website and specific fields will be given to the awarded developer to make these associations.
9) remove the sync outlook option from this application that is attached.
10) Each time the program sync with the online database, a check needs to be done for any new items,invoices,payroll,receivables and estimates. Just new files will be imported. The initial sync will need to add my online items to quickbooks items. I want only one button sync that will check all data fields for new items ie., invoices,payroll,estimates and receivables. The application will need a dropdown selection box for account name and account type ie... construction income, expense,revenue. This selection box will auto fill with all the quickbooks options.
I want a seamless installation process with full error handling. The application needs to give the user shortcut options for desktop. If the application is being reinstalled over the top of a current installation, the application needs to ask the user to modify,repair or uninstall. I think the current application just aborts the installation if it already exists.I currently do not use payroll for hourly workers just subcontractors as i am a general contractor. I will provide all my database field information to code the application to sync with quickbooks. The awarded developer will need to know how to use my fields to connect with similar fields in quickbooks. They will need to know all relevant qb field knowledge to make the appropriate connections in the application. It is ok to rebuild this application from scratch if it will be easier. All source code will be returned to me with all updated code for this project. All code must be commented thoroughly. No final project will be accepted without commented code for all functions.
I do not award milestones prior to the successful completion of the project. The developer will get full payment upon successful completion of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online