Real Basic Programming
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 4
The given application has already been developed in real basic and visual basic and you have to convert that into the latest programming language that you cab suggest and add few feature to the earlier version.
Please find below some new features that has to be added in the current application or program:-
From the current SST:
1) Identical pictures (makes all pics in a given trial the same. pics still differ between trials)
2) Show video (show jumping man video as reward stimulus)
Features from SCP that we want to add to SST:
1) Tap mode (allow for extra taps on a given picture without it counting as an error. record extra taps in data output file)
2) Automatic (automatically demonstrate a set number of trials before the child's turn. have the ability to make the ghost control Fix, Random, or Speedup, as well as whether the sound coincides with touching the pic)
3) Free recall (checking this allows pressing any order of pictures to result in the reward stimulus being shown, regardless of whether the pressed order actually correct or not)
4) Picture List (similar to SCP, this will allow us to select specific pictures for specific numbers of trials)
Depending on which you think would be easier to program and easier for future programmers to understand and edit, you can choose to either create two separate programs (for SCP and SST individually) or to make one program that has options allowing it to perform like SCP or SST.
There will be a specific pattern for the pictures that has to be designed in the program. If the correct pattern of the pictures has been clicked on by children then 5 second success video will be shown- MTS Grid attached showing the pattern of pictures shown on the screen.
Also find attached the word file with a bit brief intro of the project and this application or program will be compatible to mac.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online