VBscript Active Directory Create User
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $139 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a VBscript that will do the following:
1. Check to see if a specific OU structure exists in Active Directory (OU=ADM,OU=USERS,OU=COMMON,DC=**VARIABLE**,DC=**VARIABLE**) , if not then create it. Please note that the domain name needs to be detected by the script. Also, ist is possible that the domain name is a sub-domain Ex. [url removed, login to view]
2. Create a user account by executing the script from a command line and using switches to specify the username, password and first/last/display name (ex. [url removed, login to view] /d Display Name /u dname /p password
3. Automatically add the user account to the Domain Admins security group.
4. Generate a log file at %OS BOOT DRIVE%\Tools (If folder does not exist then it needs to be created). The log file should indicate the date/time and if the user was successfully created and added to the correct group. The log file should not list the password.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online