OCR from a screenshot
This project was successfully completed by Klapaucius for $300 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
I have an application which captures screen shots and crops them to provide a small list of numeric values. These numeric values need to be read using an OCR engine and provided as an output. An expert with any non-commercial OCR engine can bid. Points to note:
1) The values to be read in are numeric. However, there will be decimal points and thousandth separators. These are not important to be read in. The value needed is just the number itself.
2) No commercial code should be used. However, any OCR engine which is open source can be used.
3) All code used in the project will need to be handed over at the end of the project to ensure future usability
4) Please do not bid if you have not completed at least one OCR based project and can provide a demo
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online