The purpose of my program is test the strength of your password.
It does so by brute force -- using a dictionary list as passwords against your username. Due to the server's 'max-attempt' feature, I can only check 3-5 words from the dictionary from the same IP per 20-30 seconds. So therefore I have implemented a proxy feature that allows the user to use SOCKS5 proxies to check words faster. I also added a "proxy check" mode that verifies the proxy from the list can connect to the server. I've attempted to add multiple "sockets" to use multiple proxies at once, but they're not asynchronous.
At the current state of the project, the looping of proxies, usernames and passwords is glitchy, and by that I mean during the proxy check mode, it verifies some proxies, but still removes them from the list because of 'time-out', some proxies are totally skipped, etc. I'm sure it has something to do with my variable counts, but it works somewhat so you're not 'creating' anything, just fixing. The checking of passwords against the server works fine. Your job will be to fix the looping of proxies during check mode and when the brute force process is in progress, correct the sockets I have set up to work asynchronously all at once, correct any bugs or 'bad code' practices you may find within my project. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks. - Blind