- Must be able to detect a fixed distress/aggressive posture using Kinect for Windows.
- Detection should be in real time with frame per sec
( information on the coordinates of the joints are needed)
- The pose data is used to register the interested pose and test on the matching algorithms.
The fixed distress/aggressive posture: 1. Surrender (both hands up)
2. Choking ( both hands on the neck)
3. Stomach-ache (both hands touching the stomach area)
4. Fainting (from standing still to falling on the ground)
- Programming language: C# , Microsoft Visual Basic 2010
4 freelancers are bidding on average $215 for this job
We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details further. w w w . so lv e r . i o