We produce and sell skins for a lot of different mobile phone models and we really need to automate the process of Corel Draw file creation (today it's totally manual) and I would like your help to accomplish this job. Follow attached to the project an example of a CDR file ready for printing (OR link to the file [url removed, login to view]).
The best ever solution for us would be something like:
* We could visually select from a list the models, background images and quantities OR import from a pre-defined excel file;
* We could be able to define the "canvas" size (different printers and paper sizes);
* We could add more models and new background images;
* Corel Draw to create to create and positioning the bar codes according to a pre-defined pattern and image number;
* Macro should align all layers.
The Output must be a CDR file like the example sent containing the following layers:
* Model outline;
* Bar Code and Image name.
We though about having default directory with CDR files for Model Outline (one file for each model) and a directory for images/textures (JPG Files). But you could suggest any better way to make it working.