Needing somebody to help with a small Excel project that inludes the following:
- This project is a "loan pipeline report" where two users have access to a shared Excel file folder where they input the basic terms of new loan requests in approximately (15) data fields. Prefer input from a database form, rather than a spreadsheet input because there will be ongoing entries from day-to-day and thus I would know how big to make the worksheet, etc. This project will be used to track loans throughout the month with weekly and monthly status reports printed to show which loans are still in process and which have closed, based on the users input of a "closed date" as one of the fields.
- (1) workbook with (2) worksheets.
- Create a database with 15 fields with an input FORM.
- Sample layout of worksheets is available in Excel format though not set up as a database, etc.
- Need to set-up so that users cannot change existing data, only supervisor can do so.
- Setting up project as a shared workbook file with (3) users - (2) regular users and (1) supevisor.
- The second worksheet will capture most of the fields/data fields from the first worksheet and then calculate total fees collected and individual loan officer commissions (basic math = addition,subtraction,multiplication,division)
- Need each worksheet to print independently in nice report format.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
Hello! I have solid experience in Excel VBA programming and I can handle your project in reasonable time. Any details in PMB if you don't mind. Best regards, Alexey.
Hi! We are Software and Web development company in Kolkata, India. We would like to do this project. It is very simple project. Lets do it. Contact us!!!!! Regards
Hello, I have alot of exprience of similar jobs and can include a user-friendly Access database from where your data can be entered and the reports generated. Best wishes, AndrewAfresh
We are a small company providing Office solutions in Argentina. Excel, Access and VBA are our usual tools. Will be glad to work with you. Best Regards. Carlos.