VBA macro for Excel
This project was awarded to MDavidCrompton for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The goal of this marco is to copy some value from one sheet to another sheet with some conditions and logics.
Check the given file.
The marcro should do the following
- Clear all values from Sheet 'Import' in the cells with Row >=7 and Columns between Q column and Column for which the value is 'Total' for row 6).
- In sheet 'Arrivage', for each value in cell(A;i) (i from 2), lookup for similar value in the column B of Sheet 'Import', then update the cell value of this row in the column where its cell (in row 6) is equal to cell(0;i) from Arrivage. the cell should be updated with the Cell(C,i) from Arrivage Sheet.
The macro will check the code BD116 Cell (A;2) from Sheet 'Arrivage' and look in the Sheet import in the column B of sheet 'Import' => That would be row 8 (Cell(B;8)). Then update
- the cell(S;8) in Import with cell(C;2) from Arrivage
- the cell (U;8) in import with cell(D;2) from Arrivage
- the cell (W;8) in import with cell(E;2) from Arrivage
Note: sheet Arrivage can have 2 to n columns
Sheet Import can have 2 to n comumns between size and Total)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online