Visual Basic project
This project was awarded to ericst007 for $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
1. Open the file ”1500 kunder 2013-09-17” (this file is full of information about different companies)
2. Under column B called “Org-nr” you will enter some specific numbers. You will find these by going into www.foretagsfakta.se. Under Column A “Name” you will find the name of the company.
3. Now that you are on [url removed, login to view] (see [url removed, login to view]) then you will enter the name of the company (use copy/paste CRTL+C and CTRL+V) in the textbox “Vad (tex branschnamn, företagsnamn, telefon, sökord)”.
4. After you have entered the company name in the textbox then you will click the button “Sök”.
5. Now you will see the company name in a form of a link (check [url removed, login to view]) – Click this link.
6. Now you will see a text called “Orgnr:” (check [url removed, login to view]) – Make sure that the Visual Basic code that you make in a new VB-project can Copy this number and paste into an array in the VB-code, becauase it will then later be entered and saved into the file "1500 kunder 2013-09-17"
I have attached the password and login details for [url removed, login to view] and the excelfile and a bit of VB-code that is used to open all the information in the excelfile and load into an array.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online