I would need a Visual Basic Script (no webserver needs to be required) for Active Directory. It requires a GUI and needs to be run on any PC on the network with Domain Admin rights.
When GUI started, it must work as follow :
1. GUI asks for Firstname / Lastname
2. GUI asks for password / Option to be changed upon first login
3. GUI asks by drop down the group(s) the user has to be in
4. GUI asks by drop down the OU the user has to be in
5. When submitted, a popup asks if a homedirectory needs to be added too.
When yes, a folder on a server will be created based on login name and certain preconfigured permission given (connection to server by UNC patch)
The username will be created automatically based on firstname, lastname like : [url removed, login to view] etc.
I need to be able to preconfigure OUs and groups in script myself any time - not hard coded ...