This job consists of setting up an Asterisk PBX on our Ubuntu server and configuring a small office system. This should be a short and simple job for an experienced Asterisk developer.
The system features that should be included are:
1. All calls will be answered by an auto-attendant that will play a
prerecorded message giving them extension options.
2. The caller will enter the extension needed.
3. There should be 2 extensions setup.
4. If the caller chooses 0 or after 30 seconds the caller should hear "one moment please" and be sent to voice mail for one of the extensions.
5. Each extension should have voice mail and a way to check messages and change their announcement.
6. Users should be able to check voice mail remotely.
7. An email should be sent when callers leave a message.
The phones will be Cicso SPA303 and should indicate when voicemail is present and show caller ID.
This will be installed on a Asterisk 1.8 setup on a Fedora 16 server.
You will supply the tested [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and any other needed .conf files and we will install. The .conf files should be stripped of any un-needed comments or examples and should be commented for clarity or purpose.
13 freelancers are bidding on average £193 for this job
Hi, I am happy to assist with this project. I am a DCAP (Digium Certified Asterisk Professional) and I have 20 years ICT experience. I am a native English speaker and ready to start immediately. Thanks Andrew