Modern Standard Arabic Voice Talents Needed
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $53 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are currently looking for voice talents who speak modern standard arabic(MSA). We are looking for actors who can provide a clear post edited sample without noise, and with a teaching voice suitable for E-learning.
Most of our jobs is voice over for elearning, and often we can supply a steady stream of work for the right individuals.
We expect all voice talents to deliver 50 words per minute, 3000 words per hour. This means that if we send you a [url removed, login to view] word script, you will get paid for 4 hours of work, regardless of the time actually spent on recording. Some actors can do it in 2 hours, others in 6, and due to this we need a common payment matrix that applies to anyone. If you cannot accept above, I am afraid we wont be able to use you.
• Prior experience recording audio in your native language.
• An excellent and up-to-date understanding of your language, its usage and regional conventions.
• Native-language speakers required.
• Ability to review the script beforehand and record the script accurately and professionally in a timely manner.
• Experience in voice acting, translation, theatrical performance, interpretation or language teaching.
• Flexibility with working hours and professional work ethic.
Voice Sample and resume must be submitted to be considered for position. If we like your sample, we will need you to record a sample script for one of major clients. Successful applicants will be offered multiple upcoming projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online