We are seeking for voice talent for a mobile kids edutainment app in French/English/Spanish (prefer female but open)
There are approximately 1000 words to be voice overed.
The application is already having voice but we are looking to improve it significantly.
I will provide links to application for shortlisted candidates
The project will include:
* Introductory voice-overs for each section in the game e.g. "Alphabets" , "Tap to play"
* Action-triggered comments (e.g., "good work!", "Nope!", "You are good" etc.)
* Words and phrases related to specific objects in the game (e.g. airplane, lion, giraffe)
* Cut individual sentences/words in separate file (Preferred but not compulsory )
What we provide:
* English words/Sentences for reference
* French/Spanish translation of English words/Sentences to be voice over
* Reference of existing app where we are going to use voice over
What we are looking for:
* We are looking for a collaborator rather than someone to just read some lines and send us back the files. :-).
* You should be able to create kid friendly but clear voice
* Suggest correction (if needed) in translation provided
* The candidates should be native speakers of their own language, also having a good knowledge of English language.
* Should be ready to sign NDA
Would love to hear from you if you have relevant experience. Not expecting a bid at this time because there is not enough detail for you, but please indicate your interest, relevant experience, hourly rate, and availability.
Please include the voice samples, We will send more details for those who are short-listed.
Thank you very much.