Need Real Estate Virtual Administrative Assistant- Must be proficient in Reading/ Writing /Speaking English
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am in need of an administrative assistant to help me with various daily tasks. This primary includes lead management which involves following up, calling, emailing, and answering lead inquiries. Also need an assistant to assist in data entry of information from the leads collected. This assistant will be in charge of running all our marketing systems, programs, and campaigns. Other tasks include calling to scheduling appointments, pricing property, broker price opinions, filling out contracts, editing web content, updating client databases, etc.
• Must be able to read, write and speak FLUENT English very well and be very internet and computer savvy. (Americanized if possible and with little or no accent)
• Must have access to an 800 number or web calling service. You need to be able to call the US and be able to receive calls from people in the US.
• Must be available for work during US business hours 9am-8pm EST Monday through Saturday. The total amount of time you will likely spend working will be roughly 15-20 hours per week. (Average 68 hours a month)
• Must have proficient knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat 8. Photoshop, graphic design, and web design skills are a plus.
• Prefer you have previous work experience within the real estate industry.
• Knowledge of the Local Atlanta, Georgia area and Internet Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO is a big PLUS!
• Must have a paypal account, this is how you will be paid.
• Must have high speed internet access
• Must be cheerful, actionable person, people person with excellent communication skills and command over written and verbal English.
• Knowledge or previous experience in sales and knowing how to talk to prospects is preferred.
• Preferred to have a talent to quickly strike a conversation and build/maintain a relationship.
• Must be Diligent with Attention to Detail. Must not drop the ball on what’s being asked off of her/ him.
• Must be Responsible. Must follow up on commitments, verbal or written.
• Must be able to learn quickly and go the extra mile. I am not looking for someone who is looking to take short cuts to get the job done as quickly as possible while jeopardizing quality.
• Must value Loyalty and Commitment: Candidate must value loyalty and be willing to commit long term.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, and reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
1. Candidate may be retained on a long term basis after 60 days if the candidate does a good job on all points mentioned above and becomes familiar with our company, our services and our systems. Raises/Bonuses/Profit sharing may be possible depending on how well you perform.
2. Please bid on monthly basis only.
NOTE: I am not looking to a cut a paste response when you bid on this project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online