We are pleased to announce an opening for a part-time, freelance administrative assistant. This position is primarily a support role for our company's marketing activities but may include typical office administrative tasks. Specific responsibilities include:
* Pasting templated email responses to on-line forums and bulletin boards.
* Reviewing postings to determine whether they are appropriate candidates
to be contacted (via email) to introduce company services (as above).
The successful candidate for this position:
* Will be prompt, dependable and available to perform job responsibilities.
Initial tasks should take no more than 1 hour per day, 5 days per week.
(5 hours per week, 20 hours per month).
It is important that the tasks be performed daily, 1 hour per day.
* Should be available for additional billable tasks if the opportunity arises
* Will possess strong customer service, organization, planning and
* Possess good typing and administrative skills.
* Be comfortable using an internet browser and navigating web sites.
* Understand and read English with a high degree of proficiency. Marketing
text will be supplied but the ability to comprehend English content and
communicate clearly via email is key. There is no spoken or oral component.
* Please indicate your hourly rate, based on 5 hours per week.
* The initial campaign commitment is for a period of two weeks, at which
point it's effectiveness will be assessed.
* Strong candidates will be asked for references for projects/jobs of a
32 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
Hello, Sir! I'm very reliable, hard-working and organized person, which i can prove by references if you'll need. I'll be happy to provide you with best service. Thanks!
Hello, I have four and half years of experience in marketing and communications. Please let me know if you would like me to send my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.