Need 1000+ unique visitors to my whitelabel website
This project was awarded to Gamit for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for someone to drive 1000+ unique visitors daily to my website which is a whitelabel implementation from a well-known hotels booking website. Due to the fact that my website is a whitelabel implementation, it contains a lot of duplicated content and chances are not very high that the site will be indexed and get a decent pagerank at Google. This means I need creative methods to drive targeted traffic (people who want to book/compare hotels) to my website.
I personally would like to hit this goal in maximum three months, but will listen to experienced services providers on what is actually possible to do. I want realistic estimates, and no false promises. Do not bid on this project if you don't have experience with driving traffic in a highly competitive market to a whitelabel website. (classicial SEO won't just do it).
PROMOTION TECHNIQUE REQUIREMENTS:
-All SEO/Web promotion techniques must be targeted. I have a website which compares hotelprices from different booking providers. We make money when people use our link to book the room at the booking provider.
-I definitely need link-building (minimum 50 PR 4 or higher, to be discussed with provider) on websites that deal with hotel bookings. (rules for link-building will be posted later)
- Furthermore, please us all kind of resources (social networking sites, travel sites, travel forums,...) in order to make publicity for our site via articles.
-Absolutely no black hat techniques. You definitely should know the difference between white hat and black hat techniques.
-No promotion should be done that violates google/adsense policies and that could ban the use of adsense on my website.
-I don't want any PPC or any other form of ads. No pop ups/pop downs.
-I should be informed of all techniques being used. We expect the provider to give us a detailed quotation which mentions all the steps that will be taken.
-In the event that I find any violation of the above requirements, I reserve the right to stop the project without pay.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should be related with our main keywords : book hotel, compare hotels
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be in text, no graphics
5. Links cannot be from framed pages
7. Links cannot be through a redirect script
8. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
9. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
10. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
11. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
12. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
13. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
14. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
15. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
16. No sites that require ongoing payments
17. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
18. No link from: dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
20. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
21. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
22. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
23. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties. (Max 50 links per month)
24. Must send us weekly updates of links.
25. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
26. Links must be on Hotel Bookings related websites.
27. Link page should be from US English language sites only
28. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
29. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
30. Links must be on pages with 30 outbound links at most.
31. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
32. Links must be in different text combinations.
33. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
34. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
35. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
36. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
- You must be experienced and have solid feedback record at GAF.
- A detailed plan of action needs to be submitted. Please include the actual plan, estimated time it will take, expectations, and any other detailed information
- I would like a report done for any link building and article submission or other :
* Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
* Date link/article submitted
* Date link/article accepted
* Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
* Google page rank of the link URL
* Alexa rank of the link URL
* Area focus/category of link – town 1, town 2, town 3, town 4
* Anchor Text
-Please provide some similar jobs and their results. Also please show proof.
I'm willing to pay on predefined milestones based on a percentage of your bid. I can also pay an initial percentage upfront. Percentages and milestones however need to be defined before approval of bid. Exceptional performance deserves a bonus. This will also be set before approval of bid. If you can provide a great service, you can expect more jobs, we have more sites coming up.
- Do not bid if you don't have experience.
- Do not bid if your comments just say "We are ready" or "Let's do It". I need more then just a price, I need a detailed suggestion on how we can make this really work for my whitelabel implementation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online