Targeted Traffic -Real Visitors
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
I want to Drive Targeted Traffic to my website - REAL VISITORS ONLY
- You must be able to drive targeted (RELEVANT) traffic to my site by submitting to search engines, directories, classifieds, article websites, etc. Promoting through blogs (blogspot, wordpress, etc.), forums, yahoo answers, social bookmarks (digg, stumbleupon, [url removed, login to view], etc.), social networks (myspace, facebook etc.)
- You should post and submit articles/posts/links in the right categories to drive traffic.
- Above methods should bring in at least 2k to 6k unique visitors daily in the first weeks.
This may seem a lot , but for somebody that knows what he’s doing it should be pretty easy.
If you do your job well you will get paid again in monthly basis .
-No paid traffic
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- Visitors must come from the US, Europe and Australia.
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat methods
- Only legitimate ways
- No visitors from auto surf site. No fake visitors.
- Google, Google AdSense should not ban my site.
If your service will not follow exactly the above conditions please don’t bid on this as I will not tolerate any illegitimate/not real traffic.
Results will be measured in :
Answer these questions in PM:
- Tell me exactly what you'll do (methods) and how you're going to do it.
- I need to be updated frequently on your work. Where you post, put links, etc.
-Tell me what you think you are capable of (just rough estimates of # of visitors, rankings …)
- Give me samples of previous work/results!!!
If you have any questions please put them in PM and I will clarify them.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online