Web Automation and Crawling - Python or Ruby Desired
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$300 - $800 USD
I need a programmer that can make a FULLY automated script that runs on my Linux (CentOS) server. The bot needs to be able to register unlimited accounts on [url removed, login to view], confirm the email address (via POP3 with Hotmail addresses that I import), and then perform a series of steps once inside the account. For further information on how I want the bot to act, see this thread -- this is almost exactly what I want (minus the mass mailer, I don't want that) :
[url removed, login to view]
Some specifications on the bot itself (but not limited to, further discussion will be talked about) :
1. Must be able to use public/private proxies. One account per IP -- if an IP dies or something, must replace with a different unused IP.
3. Undetectable (anti-bot measures)
4. Must be 100% automated besides the initial user input ("I want to create 10 accounts with these 10 private proxies" -- go)
5. Must use non-browser automation wherever possible. If it can be automated with simple HTTP requests only, then this is what I want. Otherwise we can look into Selenium, PhantomJS, etc
Admin UI/Dashboard Specifications:
1. Must use the Twitter Bootstrap framework to 'wrap' the admin UI. ([url removed, login to view] theme)
2. Must allow multiple users to log in and use this system independently
3. Must integrate PayPal IPN to give user's their membership username and password once they pay to use this system
4. Must have a separate 'admin-only' access login that has extra features -- importing proxies, emails, etc
5. Must have tables for everyone that shows how the accounts are doing, etc, as well as the ability to control the created accounts individually
6. And more that will need to be discussed...
Let me know if you have any questions :). Additional specifications will be given to suitable candidates. Please include your experience in this kind of automation and these kind of projects, as well as what programming language you plan to use and WHY. Thank you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online