Easy Job for a guy who loves cars - Find Car Images!
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $38 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
This is not a normal auction, this is a challenge!
Read full text below and don't apply if you are not agree with it's rules (text is longer than in seems, it's quite easy to understand what I need :) ).
I need to find a set of car images, 50 in total, 11 of them I had already found, so it's 39 left to find (or you can find better sources that I found and get extra bucks for it :) ).
These car photos belongs to a 1986 year Turkish chewing gum and all these photos were taken from public sources like auto magazines, press releases or car brochures.
I need to find sources from which those gum inserts were made of, see below.
Here is dropbox dir:
[url removed, login to view]
In "Need to find" - pictures to which you need to find their sources - try google or whatever place you can use to find car images, I used google to find those 11 and I found them rather fast.
In "Found" dir you can see found sources and their resulting images. See that some of them were changed a bit from source to result:
- you can see that some sources were mirrored (#8),
- some modified colors (#4),
- some added few details (fence at #2, also rotated a bit),
- some were slightly modified (#10 stripe on car side modified a bit),
- some lost background (#45),
- all others were taken just like they were in source.
So, the rules:
- images are accepted in at least 400px width, all that have worse resolution or poor quality are useless
- each found image cost $1, you send me link to it and if it's better than any in "Found" dir for that number or it wasn't found before - you are the winner for that image
- if someone finds an image - it's "found", you don't need to look for same image, unless you will find it in much better quality - then you are the winner for that image
- try to find best quality image, or someone will find better version of it and win for this number
- the person who will find most images by the time when last image will be found - will get this project and extra 20$ (or number of images he found if it's greater than 20)
- everybody else will get $*number_images_he_found
- try using "car company model 1981 - 1986 brochure, poster, press release, range brochure" or some words like this
- these images were all printed in 1986 or before => all cars are 1986 year of production or before
- some images I found were in brochures, i.e. I found brochure image in google search results with wrong image, got into it and then in it I found the right image I was looking for
- try using some Turkish words or websites, these inserts were made there, maybe this can help
You are welcome with any questions you have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online