This is not a normal auction, this is a challenge!
Read full text below and don't apply if you are not agree with it's rules (text is longer than in seems, it's quite easy to understand what I need :) ).
I need to find a set of car images, 50 in total, 11 of them I had already found, so it's 39 left to find (or you can find better sources that I found and get extra bucks for it :) ).
These car photos belongs to a 1986 year Turkish chewing gum and all these photos were taken from public sources like auto magazines, press releases or car brochures.
I need to find sources from which those gum inserts were made of, see below.
Here is dropbox dir:
[url removed, login to view]
In "Need to find" - pictures to which you need to find their sources - try google or whatever place you can use to find car images, I used google to find those 11 and I found them rather fast.
In "Found" dir you can see found sources and their resulting images. See that some of them were changed a bit from source to result:
- you can see that some sources were mirrored (#8),
- some modified colors (#4),
- some added few details (fence at #2, also rotated a bit),
- some were slightly modified (#10 stripe on car side modified a bit),
- some lost background (#45),
- all others were taken just like they were in source.
So, the rules:
- images are accepted in at least 400px width, all that have worse resolution or poor quality are useless
- each found image cost $1, you send me link to it and if it's better than any in "Found" dir for that number or it wasn't found before - you are the winner for that image
- if someone finds an image - it's "found", you don't need to look for same image, unless you will find it in much better quality - then you are the winner for that image
- try to find best quality image, or someone will find better version of it and win for this number
- the person who will find most images by the time when last image will be found - will get this project and extra 20$ (or number of images he found if it's greater than 20)
- everybody else will get $*number_images_he_found
- try using "car company model 1981 - 1986 brochure, poster, press release, range brochure" or some words like this
- these images were all printed in 1986 or before => all cars are 1986 year of production or before
- some images I found were in brochures, i.e. I found brochure image in google search results with wrong image, got into it and then in it I found the right image I was looking for
- try using some Turkish words or websites, these inserts were made there, maybe this can help
You are welcome with any questions you have.
If you find at least one image - add some text to proposal about it - I will contact you.