Hello dear freelancer,
I am the author of a free tool for creating digital signatures in PDF documents ([url removed, login to view]) and I am looking for a person, who would search for technical blogs and contact their authors, telling them about my tool.
What you should do:
1. Find the following kinds of blogs or web sites on the Internet:
- technical blogs
- blogs about digital signature (preferred ones)
- blogs about software, maybe with software reviews
- blogs helping people automate their office tasks
The quality of web sites is more important than the quantity.
2. Find the contact form there and submit the text about my tool, that you will find in attachment.
To fill the contact form please use the following data:
Name: Dmitry Lakhin
Theme: Free tool to sign PDFs
Email: Tell you later, not allowed to post here
3. If there is the name of the contact person on the web site, please use it in the text, like "Dear Mike". If no, please write something like "Dear %web_site% team", where %web_site% is the name of the web site.
4. For every web site found please save the line in an excel file with the following infos:
- web site address
- contact form address (if available)
- email address (if available)
- contact name (if available)
5. If there is no contact form on the web site, please note the contact email address at least. I will contact those persons later myself.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
Hi, I am a professional writer and I am running a team of native article writers. I can handle your task. Don’t worry about quality and deadline. I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanks with B/R Hasan