Development of an Advanced Training Program on Network Security.
You will be required to develop:
1) A Presentation with Original Content for the module. (~ 500 Slides)
2) The content from the slides will also be converted into an Information Manual.
3) Practical Videos of Live Demonstration (which can be recorded on Captivate/Camtasia) (20-25 Hour videos)
Sample Video and Presentation would be provided, form our side. We will also provide a Training Module (Outline).
1) As part of the selection process, you will be required to fill-in subtopics for each chapter mentioned in the Training module given by us. We dont really care about who bids less, we're very particular about quality, and the winner would be decided on the basis of quality of the Training module which you'll submit.
2) We will ask you for some sample content also (5-10 min video).
3) Freelancers who'll PM standard replies with portfolio links etc would be ignored.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Hi, I have over 8 years of combined experience in Information Technology and Security, Capital Markets, Finance and Risk Management and currently pursuing PhD from a well known University in Europe.
I am a hardworking and easy going security researcher and software developer who enjoy writing, reverse engineering, optimizing and exploiting code that operates deep into the hardware/software stack. My experience is wast, especially in reverse engineering were I've held 2 courses of my own.