Web Application Security Content Development
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1033 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Development of an Advanced Training Program on Web Application Security Testing.
You will be required to develop:
1) Make Presentations with Original Content for the module. (~ 500 Slides)
2) The content from the slides will also be converted into an Information Manual.
3) Practical Videos of Live Demonstration (which can be recorded on Captivate/Camtasia) (20-25 Hours videos)
Sample Video and Presentation would be provided, form our side. We will also provide a Training Module (Outline).
1) As part of the selection process, you will be required to fill-in subtopics for each chapter mentioned in the Training module given by us. We dont really care about who bids less, we're very particular about quality, and the winner would be decided on the basis of quality of the Training module which you'll submit at a later point when asked for.
2) We will ask you for some sample content also (5-10 min video).
3) Freelancers who'll PM standard replies with portfolio links etc would be ignored.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online