Remove malicious code from hacked site
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $89 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Have had one of our websites hacked, and our hosting company dropped the site, it is now live again and we have been asked to fix the affected site of malicious code.
I need someone who can find the problem and remove any malicious code or virus and clean the site.
- increase security and fix any holes
- site runs an older joomla CMS
- update Joomla CMS
- one of the pages still not working needs to be fixed
- need the design of the site the same.
- SEO friendly URL has stopped working too, need to be fixed
- need a backup copy of the clean site when finished
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online