Classic ASP web-application security scan against OWASP Top 10 threads
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $713 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) Perform a security scan of a classic ASP web-application with approximately 100 pages.
The web-application should be tested against the OWASP Top 10 security threads.
The application needs logging in, so username/password will be provided.
2) Write a report with the findings of the tests.
3) In the report should be which pages or functions contain threads, and the reporter should also give a short advice on how to solve the security issues.
4) Our web-application developers will fix the problems (so fixing problems or programming is not in the scope of this project!)
5) After fixing, re-test the solved issues and update the report.
Purpose is to deliver a positive report to our customer, after we fixed the security issues.
Browse Related Skills
- Reinstall Selenium WebDriver Tng Framework
- Manual and automation testing for a simple website
- test functionality of Small scale website for user friendliness, bugs and problems .
- Test Automation, Mobile App Testing , Website Testing and Usability Testing with Selenium and Appium
- Foundations of programming test
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online