For a customer I need a web application that allows them to view, create, update and delete their data. The data source is exising and available through a webservice, for which a WSDL is available.
1) In total you will provide eight screens that contain a listview and a number of associated forms (for editing and creating content)
- Per listview page possibilities to create, update and delete the data
- Per listview page possibilities to find, export and sort data.
2) Navigation between the screens will be based on a number of pull down menu’s
3) Two web pages containing input forms that create invoices based on the input and other available data. Invoice documents shall be based on templates.
4) Per listview the possibility to manage the columns that are visible (adding and removing columns to show)
5) Identification and authorisation based on Windows Identity Foundation and Microsoft Azure ACS
1. An operational Azure Website
3. The visual studio project files
4. A small design description that describes how the application is structured and how it can be built.