Website of Announcements 21/05
This project was successfully completed by technosystem for $1500 USD in 60 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 USD
Completed In60 days
I Need a web designer and developer to make a website of Announcements. The application aims to connect people willing to give goods and services to the other people. An Announcement is something that represents a good/service that will be given to the community (shoes, a lawyer advice, etc.).
Generic user can have the following roles:
- giver, who gives something (goods or services) to other users
- receiver, who receives or wish to receives something from the giver.
The basic functionalities are:
- Sign up page and Login system
- messaging system
- profile page for every user
- create a new Announcement
- subscribe to an Announcement
- assign an Announcement
- add an announcement to the Wishlist
- search for Announcements
- follow users
- feedback system
- notification system
- report inappropriate Announcements
- public wall system
Each user every time has giver or receiver capabilities
A generic user can:
- add new announcements. Each announcement could be of 2 type:
1) good (material stuff) that includes the code, good description, category, subcategory, description of target user, tags, location (country,city,zipcode), good condition (new or used), note, photos, start date, end date;
2) service that includes the code, service description, category, subcategory, description of target user, attachment, note, external link, start date, end date;
- view the list of announcements where himself is involved (as giver or receiver) with a status, for each announcement, that could be ongoing or closed with a page link with details about the Announcement;
- view a detailed page with announcement's details. If the announcement's status is on going and he is the owner of the announcement, this will show all the subscribers with the possibility to choose one or more of them in order to assign the Announcement to one of those subscribers;
- give a feedback to the giver or the receiver involved in each closed announcement;
- view the wall with global news or related to a certain user (news are new published announcements, assigned annoncements and so on)
- Manage personal inbox and write new messages
- Search for users and view user details page (feedback received, personal information, and so on)
- Manage personal wishlist, where the user can specify object that wish to receive(Category,subcategory,keywords,Location)
- follow another user
- report inappropriate Announcements
- A generic user can search for announcements by type (good or service), category and subcategory, location, good or service description and subscribe to it.
- messaging system among users
- notification system related to announcements' updates and wishlist correspondence: for example if a user is subscribed to an announcement, he will receive notifications about announcements' updates.
- invite friends by email or social networks
- wall system (facebook style) where a generic user can view all the events (announcement's status change, new announcements, etc.) or only personal event
- Credit system. Each users owns and can manage the personal account, that contains credits.
Credits are earned by:
- subscribing to the website;
- inviting friends to signing in to the website;
- giving goods or services to other users;
Credits are spent by:
- getting goods or services;
-The application based on the information provided by users calculates ratings (example):
- the top giver of the week/month/year based on the location/category, etc.
- the top receiver of the week/month/year based on the location/category, etc.
- PHP with MVC pattern, preferably Yii Framework ([url removed, login to view])
- AJAX and JQuery
- Clean and well formatted code
- HTML and CSS compliant Explorer 7+, Firefox 8+, Chrome and Mobile browsers
I will follow your developments step by step, from the design of the Database to the final delivery of the project.
Further details and complete analysis and requirements will be provided privately in a 2 step
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online