Need a Great Tagline for FatCat Energy
This project was awarded to theRabbiter for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
FatCat is an emerging nationwide retail store selling solar systems, LEDs, and energy efficiency products. The brand connotes luxury, convenience, and coolness. Fatcat originated from a nagging idea that while we’ve had a great run, we’re not leaving the planet in as good a condition as we got it. And while some say that’s inevitable, we believe we may have more power than we think (pun intended).
- Do not sacrifice style/looks – energy efficient products should be fashionable.
- Being Green should not equate to spending money without near term returns.
- All products must make financial sense on their own - government benefits are gravy.
- While installing Solar is great, it is only one of many steps, and one of the least economical. Solar should only be done in concert with other energy reducing initiatives (which has benefit of reducing size of solar system required).
- Retail presence and local sales support is essential over the next 5-10 years so consumers can see, touch and play with products and have piece of mind to know where to go in case of issues. Retail also creates lots of local jobs which we like.
- We are focused on providing premium service via informative Energy Audits, White Glove Installations, and Service Plans. We know you don’t want hassles or complexity and it is our job to make it easy for you. You work too hard to have another high maintenance relationship.
- There are 2 billion people on the planet who don’t have power for whom self-powered energy is not a feel good story but a necessity to help enable their children to achieve their dreams. Through the Fatcat Foundation, we will help them get there.
- All our products/services must provide value, be maintenance free, and be loved and used by kids and grandparents alike.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online