.Net, MVC, Twitter bootstrap, E-commerce website
This project was awarded to cariva for £200 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£200 GBP
This site needs built in a specific way, so please only bid if you have the following skills:
Twitter bootstrap experience (Please show an example), html5, css3, c#, web api, jquery, ajax, mvc.
Please add the comment "[url removed, login to view]" to your bid, so I know you have read this. All other bids will be ignored.
Brief of website:
The website will sell second hand dj equipment and other dj related products.
It will be built in MVC .Net, html5, jquery, css3 etc, with a twitter bootstrap theme.
Similar in look to [url removed, login to view]
1) Ability to register on website
2) FAQ page
3) Contact us page
4) Shopping Cart functionality for payment
1) Add new products with images (Images will need to size appropriately) and videos
2) Change slideshow on home page, show new promotions etc.
3) Ability to bulk email customer base with new promotions or products.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online