Customizing current DLE CMS installation
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I have recently bought and migrated a DLE CMS site and now need a little customization and clean-up done:
1. All statistics (at least [url removed, login to view], LiveInternet and [url removed, login to view] found and possibly old Google Analytics) removed and replaced with my Google Analytics.
2. All advertising (including popunder and all banners and links ("Our network")) removed and replaced with my Google Adsense.
3. Remove Facebook and Twitter icons and modules.
4. Remove "Ring us" and "Ping us" icons from the top bar.
5. Remove icon bar on the top right (just below the login button).
6. Update Feedburner module with my account details and correct wording in headline above.
7. Remove "Recommend Chrome" banner.
8. Update Main Menu with relevant buttons - remove 3-4 buttons not used.
9. Place Adsense banner in top "white bow (above the posts).
10. Correct wording in the Search filed - from "Search in site" -> "Search site".
11. Show me how and where to update and maintain new Google Analytics and Adsense.
The address is [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online